InsOpaint Interior offers the perfect balance: excellent quality and maximum performance with a noticeably superior texture and finish. With very low VOC/odour levels, InsOpaint’s incredible combination of breathability along with its insulating properties helps dramatically reduce condensation problems, if not eliminating them entirely. InsOpaint has been independently tested across the world to UK, EU and ASTM standards. Applying a minimum of two coats of InsOpaint on walls and ceilings provides maximum thermal efficiency.
- InsOpaint covers up to 7m² per litre with the recommended minimum of two coats. So a 5L tub will cover up to 35 m² with 2 coats.
- Thermilate InsOpaint Interior is easily be applied by brush, roller or spray. If you are spray painting, ensure nozzle tip size is between 0.019” (0.48mm) to 0.026” (0.50mm).
- Use InsOpaint in just the same areas as conventional emulsions. InsOpaint however has a distinct energy-saving advantage and has been scientifically proven to work.
- We recommend a minimum of two coats to achieve maximum thermal efficiency and three coats on exterior walls, internally.
- You can wallpaper over InsOpaint and it will continue to provide you with a thermal barrier to reduce the heat lost through the walls and ceilings by reflecting the heat BACK in to the room/building. The same energy-saving results will be obtained by InsOpaint’s thermal barrier, because once it’s been painted on, it keeps working.
- InsOpaint works well when painted on top of lining paper, wallpaper already painted with another emulsion and non-blown vinyl wallpapers. InsOpaint should not be applied to “blown vinyl” wallpapers which absorb the paint and leave the insulating micro technology as a residue which will later become dispersed.
- InsOpaint comes in 24 different colours and in 5L tubs.
- • Reduces heat loss.
- • Less energy needed so reduces heating bills.
- • Reduces condensation problems.
- • Helps prevent unsightly toxic mould.
- • Lowest cost wall & ceiling insulation.
- • Water based so eco friendly.
Click here for Thermilate Catalogue
Click here for InsOpaint Interior MSDS
Click here for InsOpaint Interior PDS